Answered By: Britt McGowan
Last Updated: Apr 05, 2023     Views: 212

The UWF Libraries will not place items owned by other institutions on Reserve. The library will only check out items you request through ILL to you or those you have designated as authorized users on your ILLiad account. If you wish to place a portion of a book on reserves or an article you received via ILL, you may contact Michael Pace at to do so.

If you have questions about Interlibrary Loans, contact:

  • Britt McGowan (Interlibrary Loan Coordinator at 850-474-2048 or )
  • Aric Daley (Borrowing Specialist at 850-474-2185 or )
  • Ashley Ward (Lending Specialist at 850-474-2411 or )

For questions about course reserves, contact:

  • Michael Pace (Course Reserves Coordinator at 850-857-6162 or