Answered By: Frederic Barry
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2023     Views: 11

To request that an item be transferred from one UWF library to another, you should follow these steps:

Using OneSearch or the library catalog, locate the book that you want. If the only copy of the item is located at another Library (either the Pace library or the Emerald Coast Campus Library) or is either checked out or non-circulating at one of the libraries, you will be prompted to sign into OneSearch or the catalog to reveal your request options. Once signed in, you can select the "request" option to have the available copy sent to you.

Emerald Coast Campus items may be transferred to the UWF Library (John C. Pace Library) or mailed to distance learners.

Items located at the John C. Pace library may be transferred to the Emerald Coast Campus or mailed to distance learners. More information about services for distance learners may be found here