Answered By: Melissa Gonzalez
Last Updated: Mar 11, 2020     Views: 122

We are happy to deposit materials for you. Please send them to your subject specialist librarian or to IR Specialist Andii Johnson (, along with the following information:

  • An authorization statement (i.e. “I authorize the UWF Libraries to deposit the enclosed item(s).")

  • State which version of your work these files represent (pre-print, post-print, publisher’s copy, etc.).

  • Any publication information or other specific information relevant for description and metadata.

  • A current copy of your CV/Resume, if possible

  • Your Research ID / ORCID ID, if you have one.