Answered By: Melissa Gonzalez Last Updated: Oct 22, 2015 Views: 79
Interlibrary Loan provides free access to materials not owned by the UWF libraries, designated lost in our catalog, or not in a format you prefer.
- Before submitting a request, please make sure the library does not own a copy of the item you need by searching the library catalog and our E-Journal holdings.
- If a book is held by UWF Libraries, but at a branch or location that is not your home library, place an intercampus request.
The first time you use the Interlibrary Loan account (login below) you will be asked to register and identify contact information. Thereafter, your information will be stored and bibliographic items will be automatically inserted if you use WorldCat or library databases.
- Electronically delivered to your interlibrary loan account and may be downloaded for 30 days.
- Pick up books at the Reference Desk at the Main Library or at the Service Desk at the FWB Library (faculty may request campus delivery).
- Loan periods are designated by the lending library.
- Request renewals from your interlibrary loan account prior to the due date.
- We will mail books to your address if you designate your status as a distance learner (reside over 50 miles from the main or FWB campus) on the interlibrary loan, intercampus, or UBorrow form.
- Use the union catalog, MANGO, to identify Florida university libraries that own books you may be interested in borrowing through the statewide UBorrow service.
If you have questions about Interlibrary Loans, contact: