Answered By: Hillary Fox Last Updated: Sep 15, 2015 Views: 75
How to Print to a Kiosk
Activate your account by:
a. using a computer lab computer to print a document using the pre-installed WEPA print drivers, or
b. signing in to wepanow.com.
When you do one of the above, using your UWF email address and Argonet password to login, your account is activated and ready to use!
After getting your account activated, you will be able to login at any kiosk with your UWF email address and Argonet password or simply swipe your Nautilus Card to retrieve and print your documents.
Print on Campus
You can send your files to the WEPA print cloud from labs and libraries on campus, then print your files at any WEPA print kiosk.
1. To print a file from a computer on campus, open the file and select "File" then "Print"
2. Select "WEPA-BW Printer to print the document in black and white or select "WEPA-Color Printer" to print the document in high definition color.
3. Provide final approval for the file to be sent to the WEPA print cloud by clicking the "Proceed" button.
4. A window will appear prompting you to login to your WEPA account which will place the uploaded file in your account.
5. After clicking the "Ok" button, a window will appear that notifies you that the file has been uploaded and is available to be printed at any WEPA kiosk. The file is available in the cloud for 24 hours.
NOTE: A release code will be generated which allows you to display your print job at the kiosk. However, a faster way to display your print job(s) is to swipe your Nautilus Card at the kiosk or login with your UWF email address and Argonet password.
Nautilus Card Care: Do not store your Nauitlus Card near your cell phone. Your phone can demagnetize the magnetic strip on the Nautilus Card.
Print from Personal Computer
You can send your files to the WEPA print cloud from any computer on or off campus that is connected to the Internet and then print your files at any WEPA print kiosk. The files must be sent by using either the WEPA print drivers or by uploading the files to the WEPA website.
Printing via WEPA Print Driver
a. Download the WEPA print driver onto your personal computer by logging into your account at wepanow.com and selecting "Drivers."
b. Printing occurs through the same method as printing from a lab or library on campus.
Printing via WEPA Web Site
a. Upload your file(s) by logging into your WEPA account at wepanow.com and selecting "Web Upload."
b. You will be required to login to your WEPA account (by swiping your Nautilus Card or logging in with your UWF email address and Argonet password) at the WEPA print kiosk and select the files that you want to print.
Printing kiosks are supported by WEPA*.
*Contract Management by UWF Business & Auxiliary Services.